Lost in Vietnam
The Lost Moto Club is going to Vietnam. 7 days, 800 kilometers, on badass electro-motos.
April 13 – 20, 2024
Hitting you straight in those electric crown jewels, you and your fellow riders will head north from Ho Chi Minh city. Or for those taking part who are on the lonelier side, or looking for that third wheel to make a thrupple, Vietnam is where speed dating was invented! Originally a way for farmers in rural areas to find a wife, these ‘Love Markets’ have become a way for Vietnamese singletons to get their freak on and disappoint their relatives.
Price & What’s Included?
How do you put a price tag on the greatest trip of your life? We did and it’s about 45 million dong. In USD that’s just $1,850 but who’s counting. For your hard-earned dong you’ll get a lifetime of memories, new best friends, a crash course in SE Asia, a boost in self-confidence and everything else below:
- Lodging at the start line, meet up party & finish line
- Incredible homemade Vietnamese meals at all events
- Your very own Vietnamese stallion… keep your pants on it’s an electric motorcycle
- Helmet, lock, and paperwork for said electoMoto
- Lost gear wagon to haul all your extra shit. It will meet us at the start, meet up party, and finish line
- A custom tracking app (Wayward 3.0!) offline tracking functionality so your friends and family know where you are even when you’re hopelessly lost
- Your very own Vietnamese emergency contact just in case you need to make a call from jail
- A hunk of metal (and maybe a tattoo) to remember your adventure by
Meet your Electro Moto:
A couple boring requirements:
- International Drivers Permit: You’ll need this. They cost like $15 at AAA.
- Motorcycle License: These vehicles are classed as a 125 cc motorbike – So, your International Drivers Permit must be stamped with the license or accreditation that allows you to drive a 125cc or 11kw power in the State that you live in.
- Your own travel insurance is required, we often recommend through World Nomads – Get the addition for riding motor bikes
- Helmets – A helmet is required. Your can bring your own or wear one of ours.